Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doublecat: A Pumpkin Clothes Stealers

So  Kray-kray and I have been brainstorming halloween costumes and we've been wanting to integrate the cat into all of this. 
So far we've come up with the humans as bumble bees and the cat as a flower
or the humans as mice and the cat as itself...or the cat dresses up like a cat.
Double cat. 
Anyway, I saw this cute pumpkin playsuit on Etsy and I'd like to replicate the shape for my halloween costume:

So for today's clothes stealers theme:
Pumpkin!




pumpkin sweater: thrifted, Pants: Zara, Scarf: Homemade, Shoes:  GoJane
pumpkin-
racha

the pleated poppy blog

Sweet Serendipity

3 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K seriously? That costume is THE CUTEST! Thanks for sharing, I am totally emailing it to my mom right now to make it for me for Halloween! Ha ha! I am obsessed with that scarf too. SO CUTE! I am doing my second ever link up today too if you'd like to join! http://www.rolleduppretty.com/2011/09/livin-on-love-and-refried-dreams.html
Have a great day!
Savannah

Margaret said...

that scarf...

EttaGrace said...

Imma make you one marge.