Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Clothes Stealers: I don't steal at Thanksgiving... it's kind of against the rules.


It's beginning to be that time of year...
You know,
The time of year that overwhelms your heart and makes wonderful goodness bubble up in everyone.

The time where gratitude and joy is what we all focus on
and what comes a tad bit easier to even the grumpiest.


The time we all whip out our fluffiest and warmest
and sip on all things yummy.

Ahhh, this time of year is my favorite.

long sleeve, tights & boots:: target  sweater & dress:: gap

This time makes me thankful.
Thankful for goodness...
God's goodness.
It just smashes up against my little old heart.

Yes, this time of year is my favorite.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Praying your heart is smashed up with all sorts of thankful goodness-
Hansie.

pleated poppy

P.S. Stay tuned for a special Black Friday discount day here on the blog this Friday! A fabulous round-up of etsy shops are giving special discounts to all EttaGrace followers! Hooray!

4 comments:

Cassi said...

beautiful post and love the cozy sweater

Melaina25 said...

I LOVE the sweater--I want to steal it :)

I've got a "What I Wore" linky on Wednesdays if you'd like to join in, too!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday-versace-for-hm.html

Annagirl said...

You are so lovely! :) Miss you and can't wait to see you during Christmas time!

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

Such a cute and cozy outfit! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 Maurices giftcard on my blog, This Girl's Life - hope you can come over and enter!

http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2011/11/christopher-straub-interview-and.html