Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Digital Snow: Clothes Stealers


I have always loved high-waisted pants. But for the life of me I haven't, in all my 5years search, been able to find the right ones. They are never high enough and they are always stretchy.  I just want some classic denim you know? But I'm not a millionaire! I will never get those Emersonmade ones that are perfect!
Anyway, these are a great pair I snagged from Anthro in the meantime.
They are super comphs  and a beautiful shade of orange.
Still not high enough for my taste (we're talking over the belly button, grazing the rib cage people) and I had to modify the bell down to a boot cut, but I have been wearing them nonstop just the same. 

top:ae, pants:anthropologie, shoes: aldo, cowl:homemade, bracelets:thrifted

digital snow
If there are any other high-waist lovers out there who have any suggestions for where to hunt for the right pair, I'd love to hear 'em.

loaf-
racha


the pleated poppy blog

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love your pants! Unfortunately, I have a high-waisted pants fear. I'm sure I'll be cured soon though...
http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

SisterlyLove said...

Those are b-e-a-utiful! Love the color.

Gen

DebbsBigOlBlog said...

You have to buy, or steal from your mom, a vintage pants pattern and Make Them!
It really isn't hard to do, I can show you! ( yeah, right)
Love luff,
Moma

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Love that color!