Monday, November 29, 2010

The Weekend in Review...

Happy Monday!!!

Ah.... what a lovely weekend we had!

I hope you're all easing slowly back into your work week... I am... with a quad espresso in hand... somehow that always seems to make my Mondays a little more bearable...

This past weekend was jam packed with wonderfulness... I had a long list of things I need to accomplish for school and the craft fair... along with a long list of relaxing Thanksgiving/Christmas-y wonderfulness to accomplish... I'm proud to say that most of it got done!

Freddo and I crumpled into bed late last night feeling exhausted and overwhelmed with God's sweet goodness!

Here are a few pictures from our most wonderful of weekends....

the traditional thanksgiving morn turkey trot... sans lins... we missed you si fri!

day after thanksgiving/christmas tree hunt with my cute freddo...

we had a bit of a christmas tree faux pas... we tried to fix it with a dollar store "saw" (aka steak knife...).... 4 hours later we called mama and papa t for a real saw... problem solved... tree up...



which made us very happy... so we ate grandma june's famous molasses cookies and watched endless amounts of christmas movies...
 Sigh... It was a good weekend... And how was yours?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That knife/saw incident could've been dangerous! Yay, for Mama & Papa Tung to come to the rescue! Now they know what to get you for Christmas!
love to you and your Freddo!
~Mamasita

Linsey said...

hated missing the t. trot but loved saturday night cookies and movies! yea for christmas!