Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Everyone... Reach under your seats!

I watched a special last week late one night on Oprah... Barbara Walters was interviewing her on all that she's accomplished over the past 25 years... the lady ("O")... no matter how wack-a-doodle you may think she is... has done a lot...

Much to my father's chagrin... I really like Oprah... she's fun to watch... sorry Pops...

One of my favorite reoccurring shows over the years that Oprah does has been her "Favorite Things" show... it typically airs sometime in November... and the entire premise... is Oprah... flaunting her favorite things... and then giving them to....

 every. single. stinkin'. person.

 in her audience... sigh... Oh to be a person in one of those seats....

So... without further ado.... I've decided... to host own "favorite" things show on this blog....

Except... I should probably warn you... there's nothing under your seat... mostly because it would hard to get such extravagant things under each of your individual seats logistically speaking... and also mostly because I don't have nearly the amount of expendable cash that "O" has... but that's neither here nor there....

That said... some of my favorite things....


Sigh... everything from here is l.o.v.e.l.y

Love love love all things EmersonMade
the perfect party dress for new years!  
sigh... etsy...
more. etsy.
Those are just a few of things I'd give away if I were Oprah... since I can't give away any of these... how about you visit this site and enter to win what I am giving away!

2 comments:

Cindia said...

Wow, that dress and those 1st shoes? A dream! Thanks for sharing!

QandE said...

Right!?!?!? The shoes are the death of me! Sigh... love me some Anthro!