Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bananas...

cardi-old navy:: dress- kohls;; tights- f21:: boots- target


this is a fabulous outtake... and an existential picture of how my life feels right now.... humph... too deep?
Mmmk... this week has been bananas people... absolute B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!! I have to admit... I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by the load of work I have procrastinated doing looming over my head right now... work schmirk... school schmool... this week has been full... busting at the seams... I'm so ready for the weekend... sigh... Anyone with me?

Since I'm feeling bogged down... let's focus on the upside of things... First, how funny is my forehead in these pics??? ***note to self*** NO more pinning back the bangs... bad idea! Second,  how fabulous is it that we're hosting a killer giveaway... What!?!??! You didn't know??? Checks its!

No comments: