Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i've decided to take up clogging...

cardigan & tights/target:: dress/old navy:: shoes (!!!!)/anthropologie
1. it's obvious that i can't pose to save my life.
2. could you just die over my new anthro clogs??? uh huh... even better... they were marked down on uber-uber-ridiculous-uber-amazing-uber sale... makes me love them even more!
3. ba-less my heart for these pictures.... sigh...
4. i just got back from a whirlwind trip to nyc to see the most beautiful of cousins ever!
5. i have to write 60 pages by feb 26th for a class.... feel free to send "ba-less your little heart" comments my way... feel free to also send starbucks gift cards. just sayin'...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable you ... and love the shoes! Ba-less your heart ... 60 page paper ... oy ... I am crying over a 15 pager ... you are AMAZING ... Ba-less your heart real good! Love, Aunt Vonnie

p.s. so glad that you were able to see Nicole and Naomi ...

Elizabeth said...

ba-less your heart! and love the pictures... just makes me miss you... love, love, love!

Julia Kime said...

SO CUTE, you are my dear Hannah!!!
I love you so much and am glad and proud and thankful to our LORD
that you are my daughter and friend!
Hope you have a good weekend with your handsome husband!
love,
Mamasita