Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day addendum

He's wearing lipstick because I kissed him.
In light of the fact that the post that appeared on valentines day basically made my little sproutling seem like a 10 year old stuck in a 24 year old's body I wanted to post what our actual valentines day was:

I had a bunch of school and he had to go to work, so when we were both available to hang out he picked me up from school, flowers in hand, and took me to my favorite restaurant in all of Moscow....

THE HOSPITAL!


I like to think that eating in a cafeteria where doctors eat will make me one someday.

I had the vegetable soup and string cheese while he had the pepperoni pizza with a carton of chocolate milk on the side...and we basked in eachothers loving glow...

then we went home and took a nap, because all that hospital food will do that to you.

Honestly, soooo perfect!


Oh sproutling, my sproutling!


I love you.

No comments: