Monday, March 21, 2011

Skedattle Seattle: Weekend in Review


After taking approximately one gazillion photos of our faces from the Tung's apartment to Midway, 
I hopped on a plane and went clear across the map 
for a fun Seattle weekend.
I am a part of the JetSet guild.


It includes eating conveyor belt sushi



going to arcades


touring the town
(Seattle offers various complimentary gums conveniently pre-chewed and placed on one central wall)


whoops! Got some on the jacket!


and trying french macaroons,
which I have been dying to try forever.
They were gwooood.

Now, after all that spring break,
I need to study monogamy in voles.

3 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that wall of gum is so disgusting but at the same time, fascinating!!

looks like a fun time, girl :)

Amber said...

Welcome to my town! Drop by anytime.

Julia Kime said...

SO....do voles chew gum?