Wednesday, March 2, 2011

There are two kinds of people in this world...

Those who love Martha Stewart... and those who love Julia Childs... 

And in honor of my home girl Julia... I put on my cutest apron... Worked my favorite pearls...

and made a cake...

Because it's someone specials birthday... And at least once a week we should all have a reason to wear pearls! 

You can just ignore the sweatpants and slippers under the apron... Though I was channeling Julia... A sista has still got to stay true to herself! 

Ps... How much do you love my anthropologie apron?? Si fri bough it for me!

4 comments:

June said...

All I have to say is... LOOOOOOOVE IIIIIT!!! :D

Julia Kime said...

Love you, love the apron, love Julia AND Martha, but don't tell Auntie Vy or June. ;)

Julia Kime said...

Ok, WHOSE bday is it? They aren't on my FB.

Linley said...

that anthro apron is PRECIOUS! i love it! and i love putting on aprons when i'm cooking. sure, it protects your clothes... but more importantly, they can be so darn cute!!