Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where is my particle transporter?

I flew all day yesterday.

I hate flying. 

Especially when it means that I'm moving farther and farther away from my sister.
We had such a good time this long weekend:
watching dumb movies
(i.e. the Amanda Bynes classic "She's the Man"),
shopping
(i.e. leaving Anthropologie empty handed and broken hearted),
consoling
(i.e. Hannah talking in baby voice to me to get me to stop missing Kristopher),

stuffing our pie holes
(with everything but pie),
avoiding working on the shop
(which was the original point of the trip)...

The good Lord gave me a good sister...
She should just have a baby and move to Idaho already.


2 comments:

Julia Kime said...

Awww, it is hard to leave, but you have the solution! Hannah needs to have that baby and MOVE with her Freddy!!!
I love it! An easy answer!!!!
love,
Mom

Annagirl said...

Agreed...come back :)