Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I love him so much: I would use his skin to wallpaper my room

This was the cover
When Kristopher and I took poetry together last semester this was one of the lines in one of the love poems I wrote:
"oh, the scent from your neck
is my wrists great perfume.
And with the skin
from your palm
I would paper my room."

Needless to say, people got creeped out and I was forced into early retirement. Which was too bad, because that  verse was part of a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure love poem. Groundbreaking stuff.

Husbot and my first anniversary is this friday and I am making something SPECTACULAR  to wear. I can't wait to show it to you guys...well, mainly I can't wait to show it to Kristopher but....THEN you guys, you guys are definitely the second people I would show it to.
loaf-
Rach
p.s. I've been working on the EttaGrace bloomers that are set to arrive mid-may! Keep those eye-lipticals peeled.

p.p.s. I am making this cake for family dinner on wednesday. Let's hope it turns out as purty....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You paper that room, Rach.

Julia Kime said...

Happy Anniversary, Sweethearts!!!
And, can't wait to see the bloomers and photos of the dress and cake, whew, you are busy!!!
love u,
Mom