I am so glad this week is over.
It was hectic.
But, it was also productive.
I predict a long weekend of cleaning ahead of Kristopher and I (because we were too busy this week and now our apartment resembles the underside of a fourth graders bed),
but in the meantime:
The five wonders of the week...behold...
1. I have been loving the nice spring walks my lil sproutling and I have been taking...even though it's still in the 30s
2. Ideal breakfast in bed: Kristopher helping me with my homework while I eat oatmeal off his sweet little bum.
3. This ponytail actually makes me really upset. I don't know why I included it in the lineup. I have let him hold onto this romantic notion of european soccer style too long! It's time for the shears.
4. It snowed last night. Hey weather, who told you, you were allowed to be crazy! Am I right, or am I right?
5. I am DEFINITELY making this for some super wonderful slumber parties and summertime lawn naps.
you got any 5 for 5's?