Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mariah Cary Christmas: The Beat of My Heart



My mom keeps sending me photos that she has run through an app on her phone called cross process and some of them are of Kristopher and my wedding day. 
We took the fast-ish kind of elope-y track to marriage, so we didn't have a photographer or even all of our immediate family there. Just a bunch of camera phones. 


Maybe sometime I'll tell you all our story. 
It's a nice one. Very picturesque.



Being married to Kristopher is so dreamy.
It makes my heart take on the scent of lemongrass and running water and Christmas. 
Being married to Kristopher is like Mariah Carey Christmas every day.

Sometimes it's overwhelming.

loaf-
rachel

2 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

this made my heart smile. :)

Julia Kime said...

This made your ol' Mama's eyes water...:)