|"Glamour is having your eyes closed in pictures"|
1. David Sedaris and Dark Chocolate: Always great for a rainy day, when the fact that you're still wearing a coat even though it's June is getting you down
2. Bicycling and Books on Tape: There is this 8 mile path from my town to the next one over that I love to bike/ walk and it has been a true joy to trek now that we found a walkman and some good old fashioned cassettes.
3. Snacktastic smorgasbord: We bought a costco membership. I don't think that we're mature enough for it yet as evidenced by the bulk brie and seafood stuffed portobellos pictured above...
4. Happy herbs: The boys finally got around to building an herb box...next up, salad bar!
5. Marc Jacobs Masterpiece: My sis-in-law recently turned me into the marc jacobs spring 2011 runway show and I flipped. I have always loved big hair. The bigger the better. Unfortunately for me, my hair obeys the laws of gravity...
or so I thought!
p.s. I had to do an outfit post today.
I was super keen on my look.
I need frizzy hair.
I need volume.