Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sometimes everything is just the worst

Grumpy
At the lab yesterday I crystated and alloquatedand thought about how much I wanted to move.
I want to move so badly I feel like my throat is closing up.

So....instead of writing about that I'm just going to do The Daybook's "Awkward and Awesome"
and use it as an excuse to make a pro/con list for Moscow.

Here we go...

Awkward:

-There is no water to swim in here

-The cops are super uptight (having to go to court for buildering? c'mon)

-20% of the students are part of a frat/sorority...which is like, totally whatever, except I feel like they litter a lot and I'm tired of picking up after them on my way to class

-No Target

Awesome:

There is a pretty good amount of air so I can breath as much as I want.


Okay, enough complaining. It's only a year and then I can move anywhere. Even Mars....as long as I get accepted to medical school there.
Man, I am just bumming myself out left and right. I need to snap out of it!
love-
Rachel

P.S. Next weeks clothes stealers is going to be an orange dress or skirt or pants. Get those pictures taken and link up!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Rach-

You have every right to be grupmy- I'm actually a little grumpy about where you live too.
I'll be ready with a skirt/dress for next week... or I'll wear a t-shirt as a skirt in its place.
E

Anonymous said...

YacheyBaby
Don't worry about being grumpster. Everybody gets there once in a while, and actually it can be quite good. It "moves" us to change and grow. You have your sense of humor intact so that's a good sign;).
I will participate in clothes stealers but I haven't yet because I don't have plaid or orange!
Hang in there, kitten
xoxoxo
colie

Julia Kime said...

Love u, Yachie Girl!