Monday, September 19, 2011

Bollywood Birthday: Weekend in Review

mr. elephanta




the ladies who did it all

opening presents


lounging

henna



pretty gold toes

Wow. Laura and Jamie, you outdid yourselves on Mike and I's joint birthday party! Thank you so much!
They hand dyed all the fabric. 
Made those little mats.
Made two german chocolate cakes: 
one vegan
one reglar style
Got me and mikey the bestest gifts ever
made the most delicious curry
soy chai martinis
handmade elephant
a million other things
It was incredible. Those girls are party planning fiends.

bollywood luvah-
racha

p.s. the night before all of us girls went out for spray tans (because they're $10 after 10PM). I've never had one before and so, of course, I forget to put the hair coving behind my hairline. And instead put it over my forehead. Behold the spray tan mishap below:


4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

My best friend would have loved this!She spent some time in the Bollywood regions! She knows dances-ha! Maybe I can get her to do a tutorial video on her blog...don't count on it! I think I may have to steal this idea for her bday though! Glad you had a grand time!

Unknown said...

OOOOOOHH Amber is right. I DO love this!!! Ha She's also right about the videos. I'll post them soon. Ha ha J/K This is great. Thanks for sharing. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love your spray tan, Rach. And I love your beautiful face. Happy belated birthday!

Margaret said...

why do I read this and all of a sudden have the urge to get a spray tan and hopefully mess it up in some way on accident???

you're a trend setter.