The weekend was....
Quiet morning runs...
Joann runs with Elz-a-Bells
Coffee with si-fri...
bad, super cheesy (made for TV) movies with Hubs...
My newest love. Portobellos.
The easiest and most delicious-so recipe for a portobello burger you will ever receive...
Bestest Portobello Burga-
- two portobello mushroom caps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced balsamic vinegar
- a splidge of salt and pepper
- two pretzel buns (the best are from Trader Joes... for realz)
- 1/2 tablespoon of mayo
- 1/4 of a red onion... thinly sliced
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar (Hubs and I love "Dubliner" Irish cheddar)
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- Add the tablespoon of olive oil to pan heated on medium heat. Place mushrooms in olive oil. sprinkle splidge of salt and pepper, and drizzle reduced balsamic vinegar over mushrooms. Then cover mushrooms and let cook. Portobellos will be ready when they are tender (I always check mine with a fork).
- Next, spread your pretzel bun with mayo and place- mayo side down- in your hot pan... Let the bun soften and crisp up for a minute or two.
- Finally dress your portabello burger and enjoy!
By far, this is the easiest recipe ever...
It takes about 10 minutes from start to finish to prepare and is Uh-mazing!!
I'm trying this next weekend...
Portobellos and peaches...