Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Clothes Stealers: Stealing From Summer To Clothe Autumn...


Do you see this dress?

si-fri and i
I pretty much live in it all summer...
and because I'm a little clingy, it can be tough for me to transition to thicker, warmer dresses in the fall.

I just love it in all of it's faded, over-worn, cotton-y goodness...

So this is my attempt to "steal from summer" to revel in fall.
scarf::cost plus world market; cardigan & belt:: h&m; dress:: OLD; tights & boots:: target

Anything favorite summer pieces you're transitioning into fall with?
Do spill!

ha cha cha-
Hansie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great work!!! good colors for you too! and it is a good birthday dress ;)

Julia Kime said...

A birthday blog, love the outfit, you style it well, Hannah, my sweet!!!
love,
Ina and Moma

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous, dearheart!