Monday, November 7, 2011

The Weekend in Review... Aloha.


So... I spent the weekend in Hawaii...
turtle cove

Mostly because I'm 30 and I do what I want.
pineapple fields on the way to north shore

Or really, because I have a pretty cool boss that allows me to travel to some pretty amazing spots.

double rainbow anyone?

While I was there I got to spend a day on Sunset Beach...
also ended up spending the night with aloe vera, but c'est la vie!
One of my very favorite places in the whole world...
*sigh*
Hawaii, you dirty dog you... Get me every time.

kind of a perfect weekend.

Aloha,
Hansie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! I cannot wait! Any advice?

Gameday Stylist said...

Looks amazing. I like that "I'm 30 and I do what I want" lol

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

Cindia said...

Amazing!!