Tuesday, February 25, 2014

That year I didn't write...

Oh goodness. There's just too much to say. It's been a year guys... a YEAR since we last wrote.

And oh... what a year it has been.

Where do I even begin? Last January (when I last wrote) I was a couple months pregnant... and a couple months scared out of my mind. I mean guys, I was going to have a baby... a BABY people!

So... I basically spent the year getting more and more pregnant... 

I was pregnant through the winter... and then we moved to a new apartment... 

I was pregnant through the spring... then we went on a trip to Paris.... 

I was pregnant allllllllllllll the way through summer (ugh.)... where I basically spent my time floating in any body of water I could find... the pool at work... Lake Michigan... my bathtub... 

And then finally had this baby in fall.
 Officially the beginning of fall. Even though it was late August it counts as early fall. It was officially early fall because shortly after Q arrived I was delivered a piping hot pumpkin spice latte to my little hospital room and sipped that drink like I'd never had one before... sigh. Pure heaven.

Since then so much has changed and so little has at the same time... 
I've just been working on getting the hang of this whole Mama thing.
It's been easy... and hard... and scary... and fun... 
I've been exhausted every day of the last six month... but goodness, goodness! It has been wonderful. Q... Q is wonderful.

No comments: