Tuesday, November 16, 2010

grad school and little red cups...

Meh...

I stayed up kind of late last night typing a paper for graduate school... meh.

I've been tired lately... working full time and taking graduate classes full time wears a girl down... meh.

Meh... humph... Meh.

However, today... there is a bright spot... though I'll still mostly likely roll into work with bags under my eyes and an even more slightly less attentive brain than usual... I will have in my hand a little red cup...

A little red cup that symbolizes that perfect time of year... 

All you "Wait until Thanksgiving" folks will have to chillax today... you won't be able to avoid it... joy is impending... it's pressing upon us... deal.

Christmas is here... officially...

It's in my hand... in a little red cup... and it's right around your corner at the local Starbucks...

Check it out... they even decorated for us...

That... at least, can turn a girl's "meh." into a sigh...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gotta love a little red cup!

Morgan | Mrs. Priss said...

amen! bring on the red cups and everything that follows!

thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello, by the way. :)

Michelle Schraudner said...

Mmm...everything tastes better in a red cup.