Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Christmas Community Market...

was a huge success!!

Last Thursday night I was a vendor at my very first craft fair... it was a wonderful experience and a great start to what will hopefully be the beginning of something new!

The Si-Fri was at my side to help set up and sell... I had spent many days working late into the wee hours of the morning getting everything ready to go for the big day... and it was so worth it!
The "goods"... Christmas bobbies...

Christmas poofs!

French hoodies...


Friends and family came out to provide support and I ended the night feeling so loved...

It was such a fun time... the Si-Fri and I cracked up the entire night and were inspired by all the amazing students and staff that were selling their handmades! We're definitely looking forward to next year!
Moi and the Si Fri...

Si Fri... crackin' a sista up!

And... just because I can't wait until then... I've decided to do another fair... this SATURDAY!

Etta Grace's display...

Moi and the table...


Free free to check out the shop by clicking here: EttaGrace!!!!




4 comments:

Linsey said...

love it! and so proud of you!

Phillip Siemens said...

Looks awesome Nar! I love you! Can't wait to see you!

Patricia said...

Wonderful Hannah! You remind me of your mom and I. We always have had that entrepreneurial spirit since a young age. I remember once when you were little, you and Eddy had a wagon you were taking door to door selling rugs you were reselling - it was so cute! All the best on your new adventure! Love your beautiful product line!

June said...

I LOVE IT HANNAH! :D I'm SO glad that it went well, and that you have the support of friends and family :)