Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm a turtleneck kind of girl...

Don't judge... (Si-Fri... I'm talking to you...)

I can't help it... I've always loved a good turtleneck... it's classic... timeless... streamline... and pairs perfectly with cute reading glasses and a large cup of strong coffee... sigh...
moi and the si fri... obvi she's not completely opposed to the turtlenecks... check out how happy she is to be so close to one...

I'm definitely a turtleneck kind of girl...

That said... how is it that I have not yet jumped on the "Cowl" bandwagon!?!?!? I mean for realz folks!!!??? What's my deal... the Cowl... essentially a turtleneck on steroids... and though... I'm not really into pumping 'roids... (except for that one really bad sunburn that happened in Mexico... yeah... another story for another time...) I'm feelin' this "Cowl" thing...

am thinking a cowl this size would be fab!

love love love the huge-a-mongous buttons!

So... this weekend... with crochet hook in hand... I'm attempting my own perfectly crafted cowl... get ready... it'll be comin' at ya next week...

Thoughts on the Cowl?? Talk amongst yourselves... I'm still undecided on what color to make mine... all input welcome!

1 comment:

newmama said...

I am diggin the button one!