Monday, January 3, 2011

The Weekend in Review....

To sum it all up... it was restful!

So so so restful....

The Hubs and I have been going non-stop... last semester was spent working full time... doing grad school full time... Christmas craft shows... and getting EttaGrace up and running... needless to say... as soon as we got on that airplane heading home for Christmas... I started to decompress... or as I like to call it... decompose... that is, after all... what I really feel like I'm doing...


Ever since we've gotten back home to Chicago, we've kept things pretty chill...

sub tv for fireplace (oh how I wish we had a fireplace!) and this is pretty much what 90% of our weekend looked like....

That includes this past weekend... which included loads of movies... take out... a nice little run... taking down the Christmas tree (sad...).... reading... more movies... naps... sigh... it was a great weekend! I am L-O-V-I-N-G being on Christmas break for the next week! Sigh... life is good!

the hubs taking down the star on our tree....

moi... no makeup... in pajamas... don't judge... sad about saying goodbye to christmas....

goodbye little christmas tree... farewell until next year...

 Aside from the sadness of taking down our Christmas tree... the weekend was one of the bestest most relaxing I've had in a forever-a million years-long time...

I'm feeling very refreshed and ready for the week ahead... have a little surprise for you tomorrow! And can't wait to talk about resolutions this week!

In the mean time...
How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

Yay I'm glad you're having a lovely relaxing break!!

June said...

Let me just say something HANNAH BANANA!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU HAVE MAKEUP ON OR DONT!!! :D