Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's the little things...

Day #11- "I love how you make me laugh when I'm cranky"....
 I tend to be a "bite off more than you can chew" kind of gal... I always feel like I should "go big... or go home"... but more and more... I'm finding myself reminded of the fact that it usually isn't the big things that really make a huge difference day in and day out... but it's more about the little things... The Hubs decided exactly 12 days ago to tell me one "little thing" every single day for the next 365 days about why he loved me.... and all those little things he's been saying have actually meant such big things to my heart... sigh.... as cheese-ball as some of them are... little things can be so big!

And here are some of the other "little things" I've been enjoying lately...
homemade sweet potato fries
unlimited free episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter on netflix... because I'm classy like that.
my fav necklace found on clearance for 5 euro in London...
this old photo found in my "photo booth" on my laptop... the Hubs squishing the life out of my cheeks! cracks me up!
coffee... oh how i love it!

what are some of your little things?


oh! and here's one not so little... but totally amazing and ridiculously cool/fun thing...

No comments: