Friday, May 13, 2011

5 for 5: Hannah's Five Reasons... This Week Was Wonderful!

1. Had the most amazing photo shoot for EttaGrace this week... full of beautiful pink balloons and city skylines! Can't wait to show you all some of the pics and new designs next week! 
2. Yummy yummy yummy Italian pizza... dinner at Spacca Napolis in our hood with sweet friends.
3. I've been obsessed with all things eyelet lately... have been drooling over this amazing girl's shop!
4. Have newly committed myself to running regularly again... this quote makes me happy... truth. 
5. The Hubs and I are headed to an elegant garden wedding this summer and I've been racking my brain on what to wear... and then the beautiful and stylish Rose a la Mode posted this pic... def know what I'll be rockin' now! Love!

Happy weekend beautifuls!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway that's going on!

xoxo- Han

2 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love eyelets too! can't wait to see the photos, woman!!! i'm sure they are amazing. :)

jessica // union shore said...

that balloon photo is so adorable!!

and that pizza looks delish! i'm starving and could really go for a slice! :-)