Monday, May 23, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over... The Weekend in Review.

Do you ever have those moments or days when your heart is so full of joy it could just burst?
Hubs and I had a day just like that this Saturday...

We woke up later than usual... Went for a run...
then ran to the church to...
Watch this adorable couple get married...
(The Hubs video taped the ceremony and I helped prepare the food for the reception while I flaunted it in my $10 dress I got in China!!)...
We took our time getting home from the wedding, stopping to grocery shop along the way...
The Hubs bought me beautiful tulips and I bought him a watermelon... ah love...
We spent the rest of the night doing a little crafting... watching a movie and munching on homemade burritos! Yum!

It was a simple enough day... but just one of those days where you're reminded so clearly of God's sweet goodness in your life... you know?
My heart is bursting, my cup runneth over, I'm clicking my heels... 
I'm thankful and happy.
How was your weekend friends?? Do tell...

Oooh! And if you haven't already... swing by and visit beautiful Bex... she's rockin' some EttaGrace designs and hosting a little giveaway too!
One giveaway not enough... fly to Paris and visit our adorable french friend too! 

Luff yous mucho mucho... Hannah.

PS... Stay tuned for the winner of the giveaway!!! Hooray!

No comments: