Friday, May 20, 2011

Badminton Summer: 5 for 5


numbah 1:This time last year mister Krister and I were on our way 'round the country honeymoon, and this summer is shaping up to be just as fine as our first!


numbah 2: Love weaving fabric into my braids and then milk maiding it. Try it. You'll love it.
Make sure to show us if you do.


Numbah 3: This little bean has been cracking me up lately. He's been trying to beat Zelda and will literally crawl into bed at 5:30 in the morning.
It's been three days.


Numbah four: Lettuce wraps and spring rolls=most refreshing dinner ever.


numbah 5: I was walking into the market yesterday and was just struck by how beautiful begonias are.
Such beautiful blooms from our beautiful Lord.
I couldn't stop smiling


luff-
rachel

PS. Don't forget about the giveaway... you've got until Sunday at midnight to enter!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Love your "fabric" milkmaid braids...I have wanted to try out this look for a while now but still haven't given it a go {what is wrong with me :)}

POPPED over from the giveaway you are hosing on bex...just entered...thanks for volunteering such a lovely giveaway! Your creations rock girlies!!!! :)

xx Cat brideblu

thegirlhassparke said...

I always wear my hair in milkbraids but have never thought to put in fabric - will definitely have to try. Lettuce wraps yummy - I might have to make them this weekend its been awhile.