Friday, June 10, 2011

5 for 5: Workin' Hard For My Money....


Dearest Du do do do....

This week was wuuuuuuuuuuhn-derful! 

I actually had to go on a business trip... to San Diego.

There are many things I love about California... and many reasons that made this particular trip fabulous... even though it was for... well... "work"...

1. One of my most favorite-est parts of California... can NOT even handle that my co-workers had never been here! 


2. Insane sunsets over the ocean... and fabulous morning runs along the overlooking cliffs...


3. Beautiful architecture and people just across the border in Mexico...


4. Um... Shamu?!?!? You die right?!


5. Tootsies in the sand with sweet friends....


It was a good week! Now I'm happy to be back home and cuddling with the Hubs! 
Weekend or Bust!!!


-Han-sa-bear.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey my sister Carley Thompson has suggested I follow your blog and I Luuuuuve it!! If you have time take a look at mine. www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com