Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Clothes Stealers: Shirt.

Whoa-ho-ho dudettes, we're doing shirt this week. I know, I know where ever will you find the time to put on a shirt. Just know that you've got all week to link up and we'd love to see your take on this....necessity? Can I call a shirt a necessity? I guess we'll find out...



Blouse: Ebay Dress: J.Crew Tights: Hue Clogs: Thrifted

knotted t-shirt & flops:: Target, maxi dress:: Macys, messy after work hair:: Full time job. hooray.
So, Rachel called her shirt a "blouse", Hannah called her shirt a "T-Shirt"....does that mean both of us lost or is it just semantics at this point?

I think we'll call it a tie
Hannah: 1/2
Rachel: 1/2

Grab the button on the left (make sure to include it in your post) and link up with your outfit below, and check out tomorrow for what to style next week!

No comments: