Monday, July 11, 2011

Salamander boxes: Rachel's Weekend in Review


found these photos in the trash
El Camino

This was a pretty low key weekend. A lot of cleaning mainly, because Kriss-Kross and I are heading up to Sandpoint for the rest of the summer. YESYESYESYESYES!
We are both soooo so excited.

Onto the weekend though, we had some nice bike rides,
midnight couples badminton, 
discount fireworks, and gardening... 

I did do quite a bit of reminiscing as well. One of my old bible school friends just finished El Camino de Santiago  this weekend. My friend Kristy and I did the camino three summers ago. It was so....being a pilgrim is like no other travel experience you can have. We kept a blog for our friends and family, you can read it here if you want. Hannah and I have been talking about maybe doing it next summer. I would die to get the chance to do it twice. A different route this time, maybe the one that follows the sea. I hope it happens.
I think I'll bring more than two pairs of underwear this time...

warmest-
Rachel

No comments: