Friday, August 5, 2011

5 and 5: Hannah's Five Reasons To Stay and To Go.


There are a lot of things that made this week tougher than most... and a lot that made it wonderful...
It's funny how a silly little thing like this blog can help me gather my perspective.

 This week and last week, the week before and probably next week the Hubs and I have been sifting through one of the biggest decisions we've had to make so far as a married couple. 

The decision of whether or not we should leave Chicago and move to a new state for a potential job...


We've been praying a ton about it... and while I haven't felt any unrest over the whole situation... 
I have allowed myself to worry a bit... which is actually kind of lame silly. 
Because, really... either way, we've got two great options.

To stay??? Or to go??? That is the question...
So instead of our typical Friday "5 for 5" post... you're going to get "5 and 5"...
5 good things about staying... and 5 good things about going....

5 good Reasons To Stay In Chicago:

1. We're close to family (the Hubs)
2. We're close to "Frien-amily" (especially, Si-Fri and Elz-a-Bells)...
3. Shopping.... museums... restaurants... theater... music...
4. Our church is here....
5. Loads and loads of memories are here, stuffed in every nook and cranny.

5 good Reasons To Go:

1. The Hubs and I will have our first opportunity to live an adventure just the two of us.
2. Life in this new little town will be much more quiet than our big city... and will give us a chance to sloooooow down.
3. HUGE promotions professionally for both the Hubs and I.
4. We get to add one more state to the list of places we've lived.
5. We would most definitely be challenged and stretched... which would push us to grow.


Ahhhh... to stay or to go? That is really the question!

I'll definitely keep you all posted in the upcoming week(s)....

xoxo- Hansie.

4 comments:

June said...

Praying for you and the Fredster :) Love you both! <3

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

excited to see where you head next - or stay. praying!

Amber Marie said...

My advice? PRAY PRAY PRAY! and I will pray too :) God will direct,I am sure of it!

Annagirl said...

Love you guys. I appreciate your attitude and trust in God...can't wait to great whats next