Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jorts


Question:
Shorts with heels….WT or cute? 
I can't decide. I feel like I looked in the mirror and I felt cute but then I stepped out into the world and I felt lame. Like, I should be carrying a poodle around in a purse while shopping at Deb lame. I could hire someone to carry a full length mirror next to me the entire time I choose to do this combination so that I could have the peace of mind of constant visual reassurance, but this seems impractically vain. So torn….so torn….

-rach

5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

ha ha ha! I totally get the looking cute and then feeling lame thing! I do that almost everyday though! I love heels with shorts but I think it depends where you live. Def. wouldn't get the same reaction here in the MS delta as it would in a bigger city. I think you are probably safe. But then again, who cares. Wear what you like!

Elizabeth said...

you're hot stuff, rach.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love shorts with heels. looking lovely, rachel!

Megg Riggs said...

do it. I looooove wearing shorts with heels. my husband looks at me funny... like, "you know we live in ********** and no one cares about fashion but you, right." I pretend not to notice and go right on loving my heels ;)

Julia Kime said...

its north idaho, thats all it will ever be, which is to say it is NOT a fashion hotspot, however this shouldn't dissuade you from wearing your shorts and heels...