Monday, August 15, 2011

The Weekend in Review... a little bit.


This weekend included a lot of things... but what it did NOT include was a trip to the Bahamas... a million dollar shopping spree... or a 3 hour full body massage...
Still, it was nice. Some might call it "just right" in fact.

School's starting up next Monday (ugh.) and I'm trying to brace myself for the craziness that's about to ensue...

What does bracing myself look like, you ask?

Date nights with the Hubs, running errands, sleeping in, spending time with good friends, the appropriate amount of vegging out... including unlimited time on pinterest. L.O.V.E.

It was another great weekend!
*sign of a good weekend = no photos!

And so today marks the beginning of my last week of freedom before school....meh.
I thought I'd leave you with a little inspiration for fall fashion... 
 


Those boots?!?!? I die. Ba-nanas!

Happy Monday lovelies!
Lots going on this week... For one, I'm a vegetarian now.... uh huh... 
For two... we've got a fun "Fake Tie-Dye" tutorial coming up on Wednesday....
For three... a little giveaway action will be taking place...

It's going to be be bonkers! Stay tuned!

Smooches- Hansie

1 comment:

Amber Marie said...

School starts Monday for me too! But I have been doing Summer school all break so this is like my first/last week of vacation. blah! Enjoy it, girl! I will probably see you around Pinterest! ha