Friday, October 7, 2011

Eggplant Sparkle Boots: Racha's 5 for 5

Fall....it's like Meg Ryan said (before her wierd lip situation), "bouquets of sharpened pencils."
Ever since the chill hit I have been itching to take a big old
bubble bath of DIY.
This week especially has brought some great ones to light.
Chex it out:
Transparent cuff...um, I'll take forty

Eggplant City is where I want to be

gilded nature...it feels so good.
The cuffs are at the top of my list. I'll let you know if it turns out awesome, 
or super awesome.

Luff-
Racha

2 comments:

Shon said...

Hi, love your blog. Found you on the GS Lillian blog/giveaway. I love the boots!! So sharp. Such a beautiful posting. I love a great scarf too.;)

http://thesunflowermama.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

I'm nuts about those boots. about to repost...