Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall Favorites Series: Lumbar Pillow DIY from Elm Street Life

Today for your "fall favorites" pleasure-
We have Whitney with a supra comfy DIY for you! 
Be prepared to be impressed and fall in love with her ridiculous talent! We're inspired and encouraged every stinkin' time we read this chika's blog and we know you will be too...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! My name is Whitney and I blog at Elm Street Life. I am so excited to be posting on Etta Grace today, and I hope you love this really simple DIY project as much as I loved creating it! This project is so perfect for these cozy fall and winter months, or it would make a sweet gift.

Let's get started...



I found this sweater at Goodwill and I have a feeling if you hopped into about any thrift store or Salvation Army, you could find one too. And in this case, the bigger the better!




And that's it! I told you it was easy!! The lumbar pillow I used measures approximately 15" x 25" so it's pretty large, but you could definitely use a smaller pillow too. You'd just need to cut down the sides for it to fit a little more snug.

I hope you have fun making your home just a little more warm and cozy like I did. Thanks so much for having me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wowza! Think of the possibilities!
Thanks Whit-
Racha and Hansie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great DIY with so many possibilites! thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

That's a great idea!