Five reasons my mom should trade boots with me:
The last time I saw my mom she let me borrow her grey suede boots. They are incredible and so, riding the wave, I ended up quasi-impulse buying myself a pair of grey boots. I have since decided that my mom and I should trade.
So mom, here is my argument:
1) My boots are a little too urban sophisticate, you know, a little too 'Jenny from the block'. I'm not at that point in my life yet. I'm still learning basic hygiene skills, I can't wear fancy lady boots like you could wear these mom…because you're the fanciest of ladies.
2) Your boots are over the knee and mine are at at the knee. I feel that the over the knee boot would make more sense on me since I don over the knee skirts at a higher frequency than you. Not that you couldn't wear over the knee skirts, heck, you could go out in your underpants and be okay. You've got some great gams! I could totally see you classily shopping for fruit and then whipping it up into an equally classy headdress, a la Carmen Miranda, in something like this:
but that's besides the point…
3) You like Franco Sarto, which is what my boots are. I like BCBG, which is what your boots are. Why did we switch brands like that? It feels a little unnatural, don't you think?
4) The boot trade will require us being near each other. Which is always a lovely time. Also, I've only worn my boots twice, so they's supra new. Also, It'll make hannah and Ina really happy.
5) I'll throw in a box of See's with the deal, free medical care for the rest of your life, and a homemade thank you note!
The ball is in your court mom, I think you know what to do...