Five things I'm loving to help pull off a series of successful all nighters (and to help distract yourself when you overestimate the level of caffeine to homework ratio causing inappropriate restlessness):
1. McSweeney's 'til daybreak for the sleep challanged
2. Coke Zero-less fizzy than regular coke, but just as sweet
3. Pop-up Books-to help guide you in the journey to build your own pop-up book. Yesterday I worked from 5-2. Totally breezed through three and a half glue sticks.
4. Midnight brownies and kale slaw
5. Law and order:SVU- thirteen seasons, 23 episodes per season...you do the math.
also, cookie exchange, you know you want in.