Monday, December 3, 2012

Rainy Monday's don't have to be the worst...


Happy Monday Lovelies! It's all gloom and doom over here in Chicago... Rainy and what not.

{But}

It's supposed to be 70 degrees today! What the what!?!?!? Oh Chicago... you silly thing you!

Even though it's gloomy out & it's a Monday, this week is shaping up to be wonderful.
The Hubs and I woke up this am and went for a little run... It was so foggy! Love. Reminds me of my homeland (the San Fransisco Bay Area)...

*sigh*

I've got lots planned for this week! A festive DIY, shop update and funny Christmas story. Can't wait!





Christmas is here... ish!

Hans

1 comment:

Annagirl said...

I love that you're back to blogging!! I save my tree stumps and write the year on it too! Can't wait to see you soon my dear!!!