Thursday, May 19, 2011

Complexes and Spectacles

You've all heard about my "homeschooler complex"... remember??

So... in reference to that... I'll be the first to admit that I'm not as hip as the other half of this blog... Rach is too cool for school... On the other hand... school sometimes is too cool for me... Ba-less my heart...

That said... I get that Rach can rock more hip/granola/artsy-fartsy/Portland-ish trends like no other... See here... But I'm ... well... I'm trying to rock it out in my own way...

So... let the unveil begin...
New glasses.
Purchased in China.

For $22!
Even if you don't dig the frames... you've got to dig the price... 2 hipster points for Hannah!

Hoorah!

xoxo- H to the annah...
yeah... I know... just lost 1 of those hipster points...

**Don't forget about the giveaway going on... you have until Sunday!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love them!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!

QandE said...

I'm afraid you lost the other one for admitting your hipness hannah...rule number one of hipster: DENY DENY DENY.
luff ju-
rach

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love your new glasses. I just had an epic fail when it came to purchasing new glasses :(