Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{Sweet}cakes first real gig...

Dear Rachey Pooh-

Yesterday Si Fri and I headed out to the suburbs to cater her little company's first real event!

You know Si Fri... she's got mad skillz in the kitchen... 
The event was a bridal shower and everything was ordered in a miniature version...

She made chocolate fudge cake pops (side note* I normally hate cake pops with a passion... but hers were to. die. for.)

Miniature carrot cakes, topped with praline toffee brittle... 

and mini lemon bundt cakes soaked in a light lemon glaze with fresh blueberries on top... 

As Rachel Zoe would say... it was "Ba-naaaaah-nuuuuhs!" (Lately, I've been for realz obsessed with Rachel Zoe Project... I lurv her! Except... she's kind of weird and it makes me nervous because I kind of feel like I might be a little Zoe-esque at times... thoughts??)

We had so much fun! We both wore our Anthro aprons... and worked the room... 

You would be proud too... I carefully applied each and every little blue polka dot to the individual cake pops... with tweezers... be. impressed.

Luff yoooose- Hansy
PS. We tots stopped for Dairy Dream ice cream on the way home... Ah heaven!

2 comments:

Linsey said...

yea!!!! thank you so much for your help hans!

jessica // union shore said...

more yummy food... i'm drooling over here!

everything looks amazing! she did a great job!