Friday, August 12, 2011

5 for 5: Five Reasons Hannah's becoming a vegetarian...


And by "becoming"... I mean, for a week. 
Let's not be extreme.

1. Without all of the meat there will be more room for shoes in... my fridge?


2. I can eat this delish meal for breakfast lunch and dinner... thank you Lauren! You. are. awesomespice. For realz yo!

Source & Recipe

3. Apparently, according to Rach it will make me cooler.
source
4. The Hubs will be happy because his burgers will be twice as big!


5. I actually want to see how it will make me feel while I train for my half marathon.


The clocks starts Monday... Now- Who's with me? Anyone else want to give up meat for the week?

Hope you have a lovely weekend... I'll be indulging in one last burger for sure!


Luff yous-
Hannah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join you in you!! Maybe... :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will enjoy it... I've started 11 months ago and I'm definitely cooler :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh, girl...i could never give up meat - but i love that first photo! hilarious.

kim @ vegan mama-to-be said...

I stopped eating meat 1.5 years ago, and then became a vegan not long after. I hope you enjoy your meat-free week!

P.S - I'm Colie's step-sister and I've been browsing your blog for awhile - so cute!

meggriggs said...

I have been so out of the mood for meat lately. maybe it's an airborne bug we've caught. that is striking without discrimination across state lines. okay, maybe I'm getting a little carried away....