Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pajama Party USA!: clothes Stealers


I am not one to dress in PJ's when I go out in public. Honestly, once I wore ane gold a blue body con dress over some leggings to the gym because the only other alternative was sweatpants. It's just not my scene. But when I saw this pajama party on whowhatwear I realized I needed to get over my pretensions and join what the people of wal-mart have always known:
Pajama's are chic.
And appropriate day wear.



Nightgown: from my mom, cowl: homemade, pashmina: ebay, belt: thrifted, tights: hue, shoes: J. Campbell, Blazer: little brothers

luh-
racha

5 comments:

Linsey said...

love it rach! and when did your hair get so long? looks great!!

bex said...

you look adorable! I saw your picture on the pleated poppy and clicked it without realizing it was you! How cool is that?

Simone Howell said...

Found you on the pleated poppy as your photo totally stuck out to me. Love your outfit! Your cowl is TDF and I've been dying over the Tommy Hillfiger dress in that tear sheet.

QandE said...

Thanks gals! I love that dress too, and the topshop jacket. perf.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Rachel, You are lovely. I remember very clearly you wearing long johns to uni. I hope you are not going to try to take on that fad. if you do, wear bright ones or striped ones under a cute dress, but don't do the chacos. Like your blog. cheers from Spain